Your orders are processed in the GuitarWeb-Shop according to the following terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions are valid at the time of your order.
§ 1 Contract conclusion
(1) Our indications on goods and prices are not binding. We reserve the right to adjust the prices according to the delivery conditions of our suppliers. Such price changes shall be notified to the customer after receiving your order.
(2) In case of obvious errors in the order confirmation, which is sent to you by e-mail automatically, please ask for further information. In the event of defective deliveries, please return the goods to our address on the invoice after having informed us. The costs of the return will be refund.
§ 2 Delivery
(1) Free delivery on orders over CHF 150.00 in Switzerland. For all other countries we charge the actual shipping costs (Swiss postal tariffs).
(2) We send stock items within 1 week. In the case of non-stock items, the delivery time can be extended (usually 10-14 days). An exact delivery date can not be mentioned, since the delivery time depends on the ability of the publishers to deliver.
§ 3 Terms of payment
(1) The delivered goods remain our property until full payment.
(2) We can only accept the forms of payment offered in the course of the order.
§ 4 Right of return
(1) The return of the delivered goods can only be done after consultation with GuitarWeb Kuen.
(2) In case of a reasoned return we will refund or credit already paid payments. The buyer bears the cost of the return.
§ 5 Warranty and Liability
If the buyer finds defects or damages to the delivered goods, GuitarWeb Kuen is to be informed within 7 days. We will provide a replacement delivery within a reasonable time. If we are not able to replace the defective goods, the customer is entitled to return or may demand a reduction of the purchase price.
§ 6 Non-partiality
Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions prove void or invalid, this shall not affect the remaining provisions; these remain unchanged valid.
§ 7 Jurisdiction
This agreement is subjected to Swiss law. Jurisdiction for disputes arising from these general terms and conditions is Cham / ZG.